Are you someone with a passion for wine and looking for a way to break into this exciting industry? Or are those tasting room hours getting to you and you’d like the stability of a Monday-Friday, 8-5 job? Chatterbox might just have the job for you!
Chatterbox Wine Marketing is a trusted and recognized company with a rich history of providing wine sales support to some of the most sought after brands in the wine industry. As the direct to consumer sales market continues its explosive growth, Chatterbox continues to build on its reputation of helping wineries sell more through relationship based selling and providing superior customer service.
Chatterbox is looking for confident, energetic, and highly motivated individuals to join our in-house sales team. Our ideal candidate will have a history of at least one year in sales or customer relations. Must have a pleasant phone manner and outstanding customer service skills as well as a natural passion and general knowledge of wine – but don’t worry, we’ll teach you more!
• Works closely with ultra-premium wineries as an extension of their Direct to Consumer sales programs.
• Gains first-hand knowledge of our winery clients through off-site and in-office immersions giving our employee’s the opportunity to meet and work with some of the most prestigious wineries and winemakers in Napa Valley, Sonoma, Oregon and beyond.
• Provides white-glove customer service and sales opportunities by communicating with wineries top guests, wine club and mailing list members via telephone and email on exclusive offerings, new releases, and winery events.
• Serves as a liaison between the winery and their clients – reporting all customer feedback to the winery and providing outstanding customer care on the winery’s behalf.
• Works independently and within a team towards meeting specific sales and contact targets with an expectation to meet or exceed these goals daily.
• Opportunity to work with the industry’s top winery eCommerce and CRM modules to access customer preferences and sales history including Vin65, Vinespring, eWinery, eCellars, Cultivate, OrderPort and more – enhancing knowledge of various platforms
• Access to ongoing wine education and sales training on a weekly basis.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong interpersonal skills, builds rapport and inspires trust
• Strong ability to close sales, to up sell and cross sell
• Detailed oriented
• Demonstrated problem-solving ability
• Ability to think creatively, present ideas persuasively, ask for help, when needed
• Present a professional image whenever representing wineries
• Working of computers and basic Office products: Word, Excel, Outlook; internet browsers, etc.
Compensation and Benefits:
• We offer a compensation package including base salary with performance-based incentives including a quarterly bonus and sales competitions based on the campaign. Overtime opportunities available if interested.
• Full health benefits, including medical, dental, vision, FSA, matching 401K, & discounted health club membership, and trade discounts on wine purchases and food & beverage at our affiliated restaurant/wine bar.
• Our location is in spacious, open offices in South Napa near the Meritage Resort – easy commuting access from the South, East, and West.
• We have a great collaborative work environment where a passion for wine is shared by everyone through staff tastings of some of the best wines in America made by our clients. And we have fun doing it too!